A beautiful Sunset`
And Yes my Glam Box has arrived! Actually, it arrived last week but I could not share it here earlier.
Received two boxes!!
I also shared some info about Glam Box in my previous post you can have a look here.
Contents of the Box #1
- L’Occitaine Extra Gentle Soap — I am already using theirs melting honey Ultra Soft Cream which is amazing- you can see here.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil — It is quite good and long lasting, since an eye pencil is a staple is its a good buy.
- Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Moisturizing Cream — Haven’t tried it yet. 🙁
- Flower by Kenzo fragrance — I personally do not like flower based fragrances to wear, they actually give me a headache, and this particular one is quite strong. Not something that I would like.
Contents of Box # 2
- Milky Foot 3D mask — It seems quite good will give it a try soon. It’s like a bag sort of thing to put on your foot and it exfoliates and moisturises your skin and gives a nice soft touch.
- Ego QV Gentle Cleanser — This a great product by Ego Pharmaceuticals an Australian company. I have not tried it yet but here is a good review by makeupalley.
- Luna Play by Foreo — Its a facial cleansing brush and provides up to 100 cleansing routines. It is not rechargeable and so you will have to buy a new one once it runs out of battery.
- Rimmel Lipstick in 200 Salute — It is a light velvet matte pink a very nice perfect colour for a day look.
A Frittata for weekend Brunch
Recipe soon to come