This recipe is perfect for any healthy eating lover and also looking for a quick lunch.
- Fresh Bean Sprouts (1-2 cups full)
- Fresh or packed Tofu (cut in cubes- 1 cup)
- Garlic chopped (1-2 cloves)
- Soya Sauce (1 Tbsp)
- Oyster Sauce (1/2 Tsp)
- Chilli Sauce (1/2 Tsp)
- Spring Onions for garnish (you can also use coriander)
- Oil (for stir frying)
- Fry the Tofu first in some oil so that they keep their shape and get some light golden colour. Set aside.
- Now reduce the oil to a tablespoon full and add the fresh Garlic, Sprouts, Tofu, Soya Sauce, Oyster Sauce and the Chilli Sauce.
- Keep the flame on high because we do not want soggy sprouts (keep the crunch).
- I do not add salt as Soya Sauce is already salty.
- Garnish with spring onions or coriander and Viola!