Hello everyone, I have been thinking to write for the past 3 to 4 months now. As I have been so distant from my blog and have been ignoring it for quite some time- I know this is so careless of me.
But honestly, I have been super busy these past couple of months and I STILL AM.
- Firstly I became a mother for the second time, Alhamdulilah :). A baby boy was welcomed on the 7th of March 2018.
- Secondly, I am an expat, with no immediate family around. I have to do everything myself. So you can imagine how that could be! Cooking, Cleaning, Managing a 4.5 yr old and a baby. So lots of things happening around.
- I also spent 3 months in Pakistan on vacation so I was home away from my home for a while that also kept me busy.
- Now I am back and I want to be in full swing. Want to post more, but unfortunately, I am unable to manage my time and am still struggling.
- I find life here a bit boring, people living here for quite some time are happy and they have managed to find good friends and stuff to do. While I am still hustling and miss my life back in Cairo.
- Baby K is 7 months MashaAllah and I can’t thank Allah enough for his blessings on us each day.
- My pregnancy was a bit rough so I was totally out of tempo and just did not felt like doing anything. So now I am back and want to write more and connect with good people.
- This month of October is my favourite month, YES!! Because it’s my birthday month and I also share it with my Son M. Who will be turning 5 InshaAllah.
- Winters are approaching, and I just can’t wait to get all cosy and have coffee every day.
What are your plans for winters? How do you feel about this season?
Let’s share some thoughts. Hoping to see more nice people here on the blog. Also, I shall be making more effort to post here more often. 🙂