Here are few rules for you to follow:
*Recognise the blogger who tagged you
*Answer the questions
*Write 11 new ones
*Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 200 Twitter followers
My questions from Asia:
1.What is your dream career?
It would be to be an interior decorator! I had always wanted to be one but just couldn’t pursue it.
2. What is your favorite book?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
3. What topic do you like to blog about the most?
I dont know, it depends on my mood. Since I am new to blogging so it takes me a lot of time to think about something and then write.
4. Who is your favorite blogger?
That would be Shehzeen of The Desi Wonder Women.
5. If you could write for any magazine or publication who would it be?
I am not sure about that, I don’t think I am good enough to even think about this one!
6. What is something you cannot live without?
My family and my phone!
7. Do you see blogging as a career?
Yes, sure why not! If I take out some time each day and work on it perhaps it can become a career. I have seen people having to blog as a career. So ya!
8. What made you start your blog?
Honestly, Boredom. It all started when I moved to Saudi Arabia, I have been so contained at home, that out of boredom I started this.
9. Do you blog on a schedule or whenever you’re in the mood to write?
I would like to schedule my posts, sometimes I do that too! But mostly I write when I am in the mood.
10. What is your favorite book?
I think I have answered this already, The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini.
11. Do you have any tips for other bloggers?
Keep blogging good content, post on regular basis and enjoy life!
My questions for you!
1.When did you start blogging?
2.Who inspired you to start your blog?
3.If it wasn’t blogging, what would you be doing now?
4.Where would you like to go for a vacation and why?
5.Who is your favourite Actor?
6. Your favourite Movie?
7. What type of movies do you like?
8. Your dream job?
9. Do you like to cook? how often do you cook?
10.What blogging style do you like?
11. What can you do to make the world a better place to live?
Let me know if you post your responses! I would love to read yours 🙂